About the Role
In this role, you would oversee project management and technical account management for customers within Europe. Responsibilities would include planning for project deployment, risk assessment & mitigation, customer support, analysis of technical issues, and on-site deployment & testing. This will be a hybrid working role based out of the office in Milan, Italy.
A well-known and established company, which has retained its “start-up”, family feel, this organisation is an industry leader in video delivery. They have a strong global reputation, selling solutions for Video Compression, Cloud DVR, OTT and streaming.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You will have the opportunity to work for a well-regarded organisation with a fantastic reputation.
- This role will offer you progression and growth alongside the company, as they are looking for individuals who want to develop into senior positions.
- You can enjoy a fantastic team atmosphere and a highly collaborative work ethic. Hard work is recognised, and you will not be micromanaged. Instead, you will be encouraged to freely develop business.
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- Technical background with OTT, IP and/or Cloud-DVR Solutions, as well as strong skills in Linux Administration
- Project management experience
- Experience in customer-facing roles – customer support, R&D and/or account management
Interested to know more?
If you would like to know more about this role, then please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] and we can arrange a time to have a confidential discussion.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Customer Engineer – Account Management – Customer Support – R&D – Linux – Cloud DVR – VOD – OTT – Content Distribution – Broadcast Media – CDN – Telcos – Video Processing – IP – OTT Platforms – Content Delivery – Orchestration