About the Role
As Head of R&D, you will be responsible for the strategic, long-term technology developments of my client. You will identify, define, and deliver cutting-edge technologies and new market opportunities in a vertically agnostic role that requires hands-on engineering with “deep/hard tech” and the scaling up and management of highly specialised engineering teams.
Our client is a pioneering NGSO operator, providing satellite-as-a-service data and analytics to a variety of critical industries. With a global vision and ethos of sustainability and equitability, their technologies are a driving force for positive change and a better future.
Benefits & Opportunities
- A unique opportunity to join an established space-based player in a start-up style division
- A genuine chance to shape not only the future of a market leader in space but also the many industries they serve
- Build, manage, and own highly innovative teams and tech stacks at a technology pioneer
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- Extensive experience in engineering complex, cutting-edge technologies
- Strong experience with electromechanical systems (i.e., space, defence, vehicle etc)
- Solid experience managing highly specialised technology teams and individuals
Interested to know more?
Send your resume to [email protected] alongside detailing your suitability for the position.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
R&D, Deep Tech, Hard Tech, Strategy, Space, Satellite, Defense, Enterprise, Aerospace, Electromechanical, RF, Comms, Sensors, Software, Hardware, AI, ML, CAD, PCB, Management, Public Speaking, System Architecture, Systems Engineering, Future Technology, Roadmap, Productization, Subsystems, Supply Chain, Executive