About the Role
You would be leading all System Engineering activities for cutting-edge RF components, developed using 3D printing technologies. In this senior position, you will have a major impact on the technical strategy of the company, being the technical interface between all suppliers and customers.
Our client is embarking on a unique project in space and has already destabilised traditional methods of satellite manufacturing, and in the process disrupting market norms that have been in place for decades. In a market full of large businesses, this company is on a scale that allows unparalleled agility and dynamism, coupled with patented next-gen satellite manufacturing capabilities, to deliver unique and high-performing space systems.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You would be working on patented, next-generation satellite and RF manufacturing technology.
- You would be working for one of the most talked about RF component manufacturers in Europe, and will play a key part in bringing this to the US market.
- You will be working with 3D-printed parts and designs that are transforming the manufacturing of an industry that hasn’t shifted in decades.
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- RF systems engineering expertise
- Experience managing customers and suppliers
- Strong experience writing technical proposals for bespoke RF offerings
Interested to know more?
Please reach out to [email protected] detailing your suitability for this role.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
RF, Radio Frequency, Analog, Antenna, Design, Technical proposal, Customer interface, CST, HFFS, Senior System, Requirements, 3D Printing, Satellite, Space, Component