About the Role
As the Ground System Engineer, you will be leading in the design, development and optimisation of the first space-to-ground communication system for a brand-new innovative satellite product line. You will lead the DevOps teams through the ground segment product lifecycle and lead all integration and test activities for system compatibility between spacecraft and ground systems.
Our client is embarking on a unique project in space, destabilising traditional methods of satellite manufacturing and in the process disrupting market norms that have been in place for decades. In a market full of large businesses, this company is on a scale that allows unparalleled agility and dynamism, coupled with patented next-gen satellite manufacturing capabilities, to deliver unique and high-performing space systems.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You will be building and optimizing the first space-to-ground communication system for one of the most exciting satellite manufacturers in the industry.
- This is a complete greenfield opportunity, where you will have the creative freedom to decide on best practices in the optimization, command, and control of satellite systems.
- You will be joining an incredibly talented and kind team in a start-up environment without the instability.
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- 8+ years in ground system engineering for satellites
- Experience working on interface control documentation and integration
- Understanding and experience working with the CCSDS RF communications chain.
Interested to know more?
Please reach out to [email protected] detailing your suitability for this role.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
CCSDS, RF, API, Mission Design, Ground Segment, DevOps, Ground Station, Optimisation, Optimization, Space Protocol, Ground System Design