About the Role
This role is for a Head of Space Procurement who will be responsible for all phases of subcontract from initiation through to negotiation, strategy, cost and program execution. You will work closely with the CEO, project teams and suppliers to ensure the successful delivery all components and subsystems for multiple satellites.
Our client is embarking on a unique project in space, destabilising traditional methods of satellite manufacturing and in the process disrupting market norms that have been in place for decades. In a market full of large businesses, this company is on a scale that allows unparalleled agility and dynamism, coupled with patented next-gen satellite manufacturing capabilities, to deliver unique and high-performing space systems.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You will be working in a brand-new position for the fastest growing aerospace company in the industry.
- You will have creative freedom to define the strategy of procurement, while building long term relationships with major names in space.
- Make a critical impact on unique and industry-disrupting space programs that utilise patented, next generation satellite manufacturing technology.
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- 5+ years leading space procurement for satellites
- Great experience managing complex subcontract negotiations and suppliers
Interested to know more?
Please reach out to [email protected] detailing your suitability to this role.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Spacecraft, Satellite, Procurement, subcontract, AOCs, Payload, GNC, Data Handling, Onboard computer, Thermal, TT&C, Hardware, Communications, Mechanical, On-board data, Telco Satellite, RF, Avionics, Propulsion, Electrical Wire Harness, Optical, Spacecraft subsystem, Ground Systems, Space Segment, Ground Segment, Subsystems, GEO