About the Role
In this role you will be recruiting new MSSP partners of all sizes across different territories as well as managing and building out existing partner relationships, overseeing the entire MSSP partner journey!
A truly innovative Pre-IPO XDR vendor growing at around 75% per year offering a uniquely flexible cloud-delivered XDR platform with a higher MITRE ATT&CK rating than Microsoft and Crowdstrike.
They have turned their focus to the channel and have already built up a strong partner landscape but are looking to continue their phenomenal growth into the new year.
Benefits & Opportunities
- Fast moving, high growth, Pre IPO cyber vendor offering stock options to new joiners
- Autonomous role giving you the license to strategically grow the partner landscape
- Key role collaborating directly with Chief Business Officer
- Be the driving force in a channel team experiencing huge growth
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- 5+ years of selling cyber security to MSSPs or MSPs (MSSPs between 10k-100k endpoints strongly preferred)
- Hands-on experience managing, building out & engaging MSSP partnerships at Senior/Director Level
- Understanding of Cyber Security concepts and technologies (Vendor background preferred)
Interested to know more?
Send an email to Harry Baldwin at [email protected] for more information or apply with your CV/resume.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
MSSP, XDR, Managed XDR, Cyber Security, Partner, Channel, Enterprise, Growth