About the Role
This is an incredible opportunity to lead the planning, development and implementation of AIT across a variety of systems and subsystems for a market leading global space company.
Our client is a global leader in the development and manufacture of spacecraft and robotics, delivering cutting edge space missions and operations, leading the charge in lunar colonies, earth observation and communications.
Benefits & Opportunities
- Work on cutting-edge space-based technologies
- Join a growing, global space leader with many exciting ongoing programs
- A new office and presence in the UK with great growth potential
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position in the space industry
- Experience in an end-to-end AIT function for communication electronics or satellite missions
- Experience in scripting, test automation and knowledge of Python, C or similar
Interested to know more?
If you would like to know more about this role, then please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] and we can arrange a time to have a confidential discussion.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Satellite - spacecraft - AIT - Assembly Integration & Test - payloads - electrical - mechanical - automation - testing - environmental test - RF - V&V - Verification & Validation.