About the Role
In this mission critical role, you will be designing, building, and implementing next generation advanced cloud, systems, and application security controls for the diverse security environment of this global satellite leader.
My client is the world’s leading satellite fleet owner and operator, with over 60 Geo-stationary and Near-Earth Orbit satellites in service and scheduled to launch additional satellites this year and next, leading the way for innovation in further satellite expansions.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You would be joining an innovative market leader that is seeing explosive growth, launching additional satellites on SpaceX’s Falcon9 this year
- You’ll be playing an instrumental role with your designing and implementation of controls, securing the landing zone for applications to run across security operations
- You’ll be working with a cutting-edge Cloud security stack; working alongside the Microsoft Azure space programme with access to state-of-the art training.
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- Systems/domain administrator background inc. domain design experience
- IAM/PAM implementation experience using associated tech e.g., LDAP, MFA, Kerberos, SAML, Auth0, Federations (AWS) and practical knowledge of PKI
- Experience working in Cloud zero trust environments, especially Microsoft Azure or other public clouds e.g., AWS
Interested to know more?
If you are interested to learn more, then please email your CV to [email protected] or feel free to call me on +44 2033074479, please don’t hesitate to reach out to discuss in more detail.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Cyber Security, Satellite & Newspace, IAM, PAM, Cloud Security, System Security, PKI, Security controls