About the Role
Due to continued growth, an opportunity with a market-leading organisation looking to expand their service offerings has arisen. This role would see you working closely with various business functions to gather actionable market intelligence to maximise commercial Media activities in North America. You will be acting as a “bi-directional champion” as you communicate the value proposition of the organisation to the market and gather actionable insights. The role of Commercialisation manager will see you strategically planning to secure renewals, grow new business and ensure alignment with market needs.
Our client is a multinational industry-leading organisation shaping the future of the Satellite and Media industry. They are currently transitioning away from a capacity-selling business to one which can provide innovative media solutions to the market. It is therefore an exciting time to join the company as the industry is evolving rapidly and you have the ability to shape the future of the organisation.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You will be joining a diverse culture of passionate people from global backgrounds
- There are strong progression opportunities within the team as they continue to grow
- You would be working within an exciting industry as it adapts to the changing climate
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- Strong experience in a commercial, product or sales marketing background in the media broadcast/ telco space
- Strong analytical skills and experience providing data-driven market insights
- Strong presentation/communication skills
Interested to know more?
Please send a copy of your CV to Tim Meredith: [email protected] and we can arrange an initial confidential chat about this role.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
OTT – Over-The-Top – IP Video – IPTV – Media - Streaming – Broadcast – Commercialisation Manager – Product Marketing – Market Analyst – Marketing – Sales – Account Management – Solutions – Managed Media – Distribution – Video Contribution – Cable Distribution