About the Role
This role is going to be a very hands-on data engineer on an incredibly ambitious satellite program. You will be working with the internal team and the suppliers to help drive the development and maintenance of the wire harness and command database.
Our client is embarking on a unique project in space, destabilising traditional methods of satellite manufacturing and in the process, disrupting market norms that have been in place for decades. In a market full of large businesses, this company is on a scale that allows unparalleled agility and dynamism, coupled with patented next-gen satellite manufacturing capabilities, to deliver unique and high-performing space systems.
Benefits & Opportunities
- Chance to work in an established company with a start-up feel.
- You will be getting into a company early, giving you the chance to enact real change.
- As an organisation, they are incredibly flat so you can make dynamic and fast decisions, without all the bureaucracy.
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- Strong experience with data handling on satellite (Satellite database, Harness, Onboard computer, Telemetry, Command)
- Prior experience with database subsystems in Satellite
- Experience working around key prime contractors.
Interested to know more?
Call us on +44 7458 334119 for an initial discussion, or send your CV to [email protected]
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
[Data handling, Design, Satellite]