About the Role
Our client is looking for a Deputy Program Manager to play a crucial role in the delivery of several major telecommunication satellite manufacturing programs. You will work closely with local and international vendors, internal teams both in Europe and the US, alongside engaging with industry renowned customers, to ensure the timely delivery of multiple next-generation satellites. This position is one of my clients’ most critical hires and there will be great opportunities to lead industry-disrupting programs in the future.
Our client is embarking on a unique project in space, destabilising traditional methods of satellite manufacturing and in the process disrupting market norms that have been in place for decades. In a market full of large, bureaucratic businesses, this company is on a scale that allows unparalleled agility and dynamism, coupled with patented next-gen satellite manufacturing capabilities, to deliver unique and high-performing space systems.
Benefits & Opportunities
- Work on programs that utilise patented, next-generation satellite manufacturing technology
- Join one of the fastest growing aerospace companies in Europe, who retain an agility that allows for fast decisions and results
- Make a critical impact on unique and industry-disrupting space programs, working with major names in space
- Great opportunities to lead future satellite programs
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- Solid experience leading GEO spacecraft development programs
- Working knowledge of satellite telecommunication technologies
- The gravitas to manage customers, suppliers and bring internal teams together
Interested to know more?
Please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] and we can find a time to have a conversation.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
GEO, Satellite, Systems, Program, Management, Software Development, Trade Studies, CDR, PDR, Design Reviews, Requirement Definition, Flow Down, Documentation, 3D Printing, Manufacture, AIT, Assembly, Integration, Test, Operations, Supplier Management, Customer Interfacing, ISO 9001, EN/AS9100