About the Role
You would be driving the implementation of secure facility management and operations from an administrative and physical standpoint for a global leader in satellite communications, working closely with the operations and the information security team on a daily basis in office!
Our client is a global leader in satellite communications in hypergrowth mode working with all of the World’s leading satellite operators to deliver connectivity in fast-moving industries, including broadcast, logistics and military/government.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You would be working with an innovative satellite communications technology company that is in hyper-growth mode via acquisition
- You’ll have the autonomy to set up security protocols and procedures, and implement guidelines
- You’ll be the principal point of contact for NSA and for all of the client’s security officer requirements!
- You’ll be in the Space industry, clients include the World’s Leading Satellite Operators
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- Pre-existing secret or very secret security clearance
- A background in the Military, Civil Service, Police or NSA etc
- Experience managing a secure facility, including implementing training company-wide
- Good knowledge of security procedures and management– e.g., ISO27001 guidelines, implementing and maintaining IT system security architectures, physical security, and system accreditations
Interested to know more?
If you would like to hear more about this job, please contact me on [email protected] to set up an initial discussion!
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
ISO, IT Security Systems, security officer, satellite, government, secret, telco, procedure, and administration