About the Role
We are searching for an experienced Hardware Design Engineer with exposure to PCB layout design, schematic capture and simulation to lead the design and development of exciting new hardware products for the space industry.
Our client is a global leader in the development and manufacture of spacecraft and robotics, delivering cutting edge space missions and operations, leading the charge in lunar colonies, earth observation and communications.
Benefits & Opportunities
- Work on cutting-edge space-based technologies
- Join a growing, global space leader with many exciting ongoing programs
- A new office and presence in the UK with great growth potential
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- At least 5 years of experience in a hardware product design position, ideally from the Space, Satellite, Military or Automotive industries, with experience in the development of satellite payloads highly preferred
- Previous experience of PCB and circuit design and simulation tools (for example Allegro, ADS, SiWave)
- Hands on experience with the design of complex, high speed circuits and multi-layer PCBs
Interested to know more?
If you would like to know more about this role, then please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] and we can arrange a time to have a confidential discussion.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Satellite - spacecraft - PCB - FPGA - ASIC - RF - DC/DC - Verilog - VHDL - EMI/EMC - power supplies - sensors - schematics - PCB layout - payloads - circuits.