About the Role
This is an incredible opportunity to head up the avionics department of one of the most exciting launcher companies in Europe. You will not only lead the team of multidisciplinary engineers but also oversee the design and development of all hardware and software involved in the avionics systems and sub-systems.
Our client is one of the most exciting NewSpace launcher businesses that are working towards truly revolutionising the way that rockets are designed and built.
Benefits & Opportunities
- This is your chance to join one of the most innovative launcher companies in the world and have a tangible impact on changing the landscape of the launch services market.
- You will head up the entire Avionics department, including various associated sub-departments, working with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
- Join a fast-growing company in a senior leadership position and help shape the future of the business.
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- Previous experience with leading a team of multi-disciplinary engineers.
- Ideally 8+ years of experience with software development, testing, and the design and development of Avionics systems for satellites, spacecraft or launch vehicles.
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software components that make up Avionics systems.
Interested to know more?
If this opportunity seems like a good fit for your background and experience, then I would love to speak with you. Please reach out with a copy of your CV to [email protected] for a confidential conversation.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Launch, launcher, rocket, rockets, avionics, systems engineer, systems engineering, software, hardware, analog filters, digital filters, amplifiers, actuators, satellite, satellites, spacecraft