About the Role
My clients are looking for a Business Development/ Marketing focused individual to join in an exciting, brand-new position, as a Market Development Manager. In this role, you will be focused on business unit transformation, with responsibilities including identifying new areas of growth, building a partnership ecosystem, looking at potential M&A’s, and market mapping. As well as more generally identifying opportunities to help the company transition away from a traditional satellite model towards media broadcast solutions and services, becoming an evangelist to help push this new business forward.
My client is one of the world’s leading satellite operators that is transitioning from being a capacity-selling business to being one that can provide a true end-to-end managed service offering. As such, it is a massively exciting time for them full of growth, positive change, and progression for their employees.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You will be building something completely new with this role, through the creation of new services, partnerships, and technical ecosystems within the media broadcast space
- Working within a sector that is rapidly developing and therefore receiving significant funding from the company currently
- You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with commercial, research and development, finance, and innovation teams, and as such will gain a fantastic platform for raising your visibility in the space.
- There will be great opportunities for you to develop your career internally, demonstrated by the recent promotions in the team that have led to the creation of this new position.
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- Strong experience within the Broadcast Media/ Streaming space
- Experience in managing and closing agreements, which could include partnership agreements, sales agreements and/or contracts.
- Experience building personal and corporate networks (business partnerships, ecosystems etc.)
- Experience in basic financial analysis
Interested to know more?
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please do send a copy of your CV or resume to Abi Burnham, at [email protected] and we can find a time to have a confidential conversation.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Broadcast Media – Streaming – OTT – Market Development – Business Development – Strategic Partnerships – Mergers & Acquisitions – Financial Analysis