About the Role
Looking to expand their team, our client is searching for a Post-Sales manager based in Northern Europe to aid the Director of Operations in leading all technical customer engagement within the region. This role would see the successful candidate leading a team of 10 engineers responsible for the deployment of OTT SaaS solutions within the customer ecosystem with a focus on post-sales.
A well-known and established company, which has retained its “start-up”, family feel, this organisation is an industry leader in video delivery. Its strong reputation across the globe opens doors for candidates, as they sell solutions for Video Compression, Cloud DVR, OTT and streaming.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You will have the opportunity to work for a well-regarded organisation with a fantastic reputation.
- This role will offer you progression and growth alongside the company, as they are looking for individuals who want to develop into senior roles.
- There is a fantastic team atmosphere you can enjoy with a highly collaborative work ethic.
- Hard work is recognised, and you will not be micromanaged. Instead, you will be encouraged to freely develop business.
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- Previous experience managing and leading engineering teams
- Technical understanding of Video Workflows, OTT, Encoding and Broadcast
- Customer Manager experience with Broadcast and Telco providers
Interested to know more?
If you would like to learn more about this role, then please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] and we can arrange a time for a confidential discussion.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
OTT – Workflows – Encoding – CDN – Ad insertion – Analytics - SaaS – Broadcast – Telcos - Post-Sales – Management – OTT Platforms