About the Role
This role is customer facing with varied responsibilities across Pre-sales, Project Management and Product Development. Whilst it doesn’t require particular technical engineering expertise, confidence in front of a customer is a must. The primary responsibilities will include building specifications with customers and vice versa, translating engineering documents to the customer.
A market leader in the automotive market providing a fully integrated solution for infotainment, they work with multiple OEMs and therefore cars. A truly global organisation, this position will work in the German market but be supported by colleagues internationally.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You’ll be able to work on future technologies and innovative solutions for the automotive market
- Working for a market disruptor, there’s limited repetition in projects and day to day work
- The company are in a growth phase and seeing real traction with their infotainment solutions
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- Confident in a customer facing environment, supported by sales colleagues
- Experience in pre-sales, project management or product development
- Able to translate customer requirements to engineering documents and vice versa
- An understanding of Automotive Tier 1 or OEM ecosystem
Interested to know more?
Send over your CV/resume to [email protected] or drop me an email for more information!
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Automotive, Infotainment, Tier 1, OEM, Pre-sales, Engineering, Product Management, Project Management, Customer Facing