About the Role
This is a role is for a Principal Program Manager to lead the execution of projects in the satellite space, while being the single point of contact for stakeholders. This individual will lead the project team in creating complex project proposals for their solutions in broadband IP Networking.
A truly global business, providing industry-leading connectivity solutions across their satellite networks. They are continually breaking new ground in the new satellite space, creating significant opportunities for connectivity.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You will be working with ground-breaking technology that is constantly evolving at the forefront of the communications industry.
- You will gain great exposure to the industry, being the customer point of contact across a variety of market verticals.
- You will be joining a company growing at a very fast rate, with lots of career progression opportunities.
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- At least 5+ year’s experience in Programme Management
- A strong understanding of technologies in the telecommunications industry
- Strong experience working in service delivery management
Interested to know more?
Reach out to [email protected] detailing your suitability to the position.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Satellite, Connectivity, Telecommunications, Programme Management, Project Delivery, Communications, Telco, VSAT, Maritime, Broadcast, Defence, Broadband, Technical project, Service Delivery