About the Role
Our client is actively seeking an experienced Procurement Manager to join their organization. In this role, you will be responsible for procuring across the company's entire product and service portfolio, with an initial focus on the North American region. As the first member of the procurement team, you will play a critical role in setting governance, negotiating contracts, and taking ownership of planning for maintenance, services, and equipment.
This organisation is a global leader in media service provision, maintaining a mixed offering between traditional and modern services. Their flat hierarchy allows access to senior management and flexibility and independence in selling these new products and services. Their customers are major Media companies and Broadcasters.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You would be joining a truly global organisation whilst working with industry-leading products and in the end-to-end services ecosystem
- There are fantastic opportunities for career development and growth in this role
- Due to the organisation's flat hierarchy, you will have access to senior leadership and be offered a lot of flexibility and independence in your role
- You will have the ability to make an immediate and significant impact upon joining
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- A background within the Broadcast Media industry – ideally within fibre, satellite and automation systems
- 10+ years of experience in procurement roles
- Proven ability to successfully negotiate contracts, streamline supplier lists and generate savings and price variants for the organisation
Interested to know more?
Please send a copy of your CV/resume to Abi Burnham at [email protected] and we can arrange a time to have a confidential conversation.
Keywords…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Procurement – Broadcast Media – Satellite – Fibre – Automation Systems – Contract Negotiation – Supplier lists – Price Variants – Cloud – IP – SaaS – Video Distribution – Governance – Service Providers