About the Role
This is an opportunity for you to become the program manager for my client’s central European team and work with my client’s suppliers and vendors. You’ll work cross-functionally with my client’s teams across Europe and North America to ensure the smooth operational procedures of their product line, giving you a great opportunity to travel.
Our US-based client has been providing global connectivity solutions for business and general aviation, military, government, and land mobile services for more than 25 years. They are industry pioneers providing integrated connectivity platforms which are secured by their very own cyber security software, making them revolutionary in their field.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You’ll have a dynamic scope of work with the ability to be an independent self-starter
- You’ll work with a global team across multiple locations and develop relationships with suppliers
- You’ll be part of an industry-leading company who have dominated their field for 25 years.
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- Demonstrated program management experience
- An understanding of Satcom/rf equipment technology (antenna/modem/user terminal etc)
- Aerospace/aviation experience
Interested to know more?
Please send me your CV with some information about why you’d be a great candidate to [email protected]
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Program manager, program management, satellite, satcom, satellite communications, in flight connectivity, ifc, ifec, antenna, modem, user terminal, rf, radio frequency, aerospace, aviation.