About the Role
You will be working, hands-on, in the design of cutting-edge RF components that will be manufactured using 3D printing technologies. In this position, you will work closely with the Managing Director, customers and suppliers to design, model and simulate analogue components for the US market.
Our client is embarking on a unique project in space, and have already destabilised traditional methods of satellite manufacturing and in the process disrupted market norms that have been in place for decades. In a market full of large businesses, this company is on a scale that allows unparalleled agility and dynamism, coupled with patented next-gen satellite manufacturing capabilities, to deliver unique and high-performing space systems.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You would be working hands-on with patented, next-generation satellite and RF manufacturing technology.
- You would be working for one of the most talked about RF component manufacturers in Europe, and will play a key part in bringing this to the US market.
- You will have great exposure to senior leadership and the broader industry, a position that could change the shape of your career.
- You will be working with 3D-printed parts and designs that are transforming the manufacturing of an industry that hasn’t shifted in decades.
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- RF systems engineering expertise
- Experience managing customers and suppliers
- Strong experience writing technical proposals for bespoke RF offerings
Interested to know more?
Please reach out to [email protected] detailing your suitability for this role.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
RF, Radio Frequency, Analog, Antenna, Design, Technical proposal, Customer interface, CST, HFFS, Senior System, Requirements, 3D Printing, Satellite, Space, Component