About the Role
Due to continuous growth, a sales director is needed to sell, and distributors will need to be set up and managed by this candidate to ensure this network defines a sales strategy for complex OTT, Cloud and VOD solutions to T1 broadcasters and OTT platforms within the Middle East and Africa. This role will see the candidate identifying new customers, defining a sales strategy, and maintaining existing relationships with Tier 1 accounts, indirect channels such as partners, and high quality and efficiency. Working closely with the pre-sales department, and reporting to the VP of Sales, this is a role where professional development is encouraged.
A well-known and established company, which has retained its “start-up”, family feel, this organisation is an industry leader in video delivery. Its strong reputation across the globe opens doors for Sales Directors, as they sell solutions for Video Compression, Cloud DVR, OTT and streaming.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You will have the opportunity to work for a well-regarded organisation with a fantastic reputation.
- This role will offer you progression and growth alongside the company, as they are looking for individuals who want to develop into senior roles.
- You can enjoy a fantastic team atmosphere and a highly collaborative work ethic. Hard work is recognised, and you will not be micromanaged, instead, you will be encouraged to freely develop business.
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- Experience with OTT, IP and/or Cloud solutions
- Sold to broadcasters, OTT streaming companies and/or Telecom Operators
- Successfully been responsible for closing high-value, complex deals throughout the region
Interested to know more?
If you would like to know more about this role, then please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] and we can arrange a time to have a confidential discussion.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Cloud – Sales – Business Development – Cloud DVR – VOD – OTT – Content Distribution – T1 Broadcasters – CDN – Telcos – Video Processing – IP – OTT Platforms – Content Delivery – Orchestration