About the Role
Due to organic, continuous growth, our client is looking for a Global Sales Operations Leader to take ownership and lead the organisation's sales operations activities. Your role will be to manage the sales planning, forecasting, reporting, budgeting, and optimisation of sales processes. Along with this, working in close collaboration with the internal & external stakeholders, to ensure the success of sales processes.
Our client is a world-famous and leading organization for their media digital transformation projects. They have a wide variety of growing services and offer full end-to-end expertise in consulting, development, and implementation. They’re going through a phase of explosive growth and expansion, so now is certainly an exciting time to be joining the business.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You’ll have the opportunity to work in an organisation where innovation is at the forefront of their agenda
- Join a global leader who is pioneering throughout the industry
- You’d be working for an organisation where there is a great company culture
- There are fantastic progression opportunities attached to this role
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- Previous Sales Operations experience across planning, forecasting, reporting, budgeting and optimisation of sales processes
- A history of working within Sales / Solid Understanding of the end-to-end process
- Experience working with and using Sales Force
Interested to know more?
Interested? Contact Henry Johnson, [email protected] to book an initial confidential discussion regarding this role.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Sales Operations-Sales-Budgeting-Reporting-Planning-Forcasting-Revenue Operations-Sales Leadership