About the Role
You will be an integral member of my client's Avionics team, responsible for engineering the TT&C and PDT subsystems for their revolutionary satellite. You will work closely with both suppliers and internal teams to drive the development, procurement, and integration of the subsystem to deliver a crucial element of this game-changing space project.
As the demand for space-based applications continues to grow, the need to create a safe and sustainable environment has never been more pressing. My client aims to do just this; using cutting-edge technology and innovative solutions they are embarking on a mission that will be fundamental in securing a sustainable future for space exploration.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You will be a leading contributor to a hugely influential space programme, providing plenty of opportunities to see your work make a tangible impact within the industry.
- You will be fully immersed in cutting-edge technology that is influencing the trajectory of space exploration.
- You will join a hugely dynamic, collaborative, work environment, providing ample opportunity to further advance your skillset.
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- Experience developing a payload communication subsystem.
- Experience developing an onboard RF system.
- Experience with the data handling subsystem.
Interested to know more?
If this opportunity is of interest to you please email me your resume at [email protected].
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Satellite Communication, TT&C, Telecommand, Telemetry, DHS, Data Handling, EMC, RFC, Radio Frequency, Subsystem Development, payload