About the Role
In this pivotal role you would be leading the development of Security Operations, including managing a rapidly growing team of engineers, analysts, and consultants to develop a strong cyber security operations function across incident response, malware analysis, advanced attacks, and much more.
You would also play a key role identifying needs, costs, and new emerging technologies for integration into this cutting-edge security operations function.
My client is the world’s leading satellite fleet owner and operator, with over 60 Geo-stationary and Near-Earth Orbit satellites in service and scheduled to launch additional satellites this year and next, leading the way for innovation in further satellite expansions.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You would be joining an innovative market leader that is seeing explosive growth, launching additional satellites on SpaceX’s Falcon9 this year
- You’ll be leading and building a SecOps team meeting unique security challenges within the exciting satellite and space domain
- You’ll be working with a cutting-edge Cloud security stack; SIEM, SOAR, EDR etc as well as working with the Microsoft Azure space programme
- Role location in Luxembourg, Romania or Netherlands
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- Managerial background within complex global (multisite) security operations
- Monitoring & incident response experience + major attacks e.g., domain compromise
- Relevant industry backgrounds; satellite, Telco, OT, infrastructure, industrial, MSSP
Interested to know more?
If you are interested to learn more, then please email your CV to [email protected] or feel free to call me on +44 2033074479, please don’t hesitate to reach out to discuss in more detail.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Cyber Security, Satellite & NewSpace, Security Operations, Manager, Incident response, advanced attacks, SIEM, SOAR.