You will be designing and implementing solutions for a large data centre. You will be mostly working in LAN/WAN, cloud and virtual server set-up and support.
You will be maintaining and repairing the network, performing troubleshooting, keeping track of incidents with the data centre, monitoring assigned tickets and approving financial expenditure.
This role will also be responsible for providing direct customer support for the client, as well as being a subject matter expert within the company and will very much be guiding the team from an indirect perspective.
My client has a strong legacy of being the leader in providing connectivity through their cutting-edge hardware and software.
They have a diverse portfolio of products and work in a range of sectors such as business aviation, government, land mobile, marine and infrastructure services, and are dedicated to providing high-performance solutions within these sectors.
Benefits & Opportunities
- Complete creative licence and freedom when taking on new design projects
- Chance to work for quite a flat organisation where you won’t be micromanaged
- You will be working with the most cutting-edge and up-to-date tech in the industry
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- Must be fully CCIE certified
- Experience working with routing and switching
- Strong experience working with carriers
Interested to know more?
Call us on +44 2033 717830 for an initial discussion, or send your CV to [email protected]
Keywords…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Data Centre, CCIE, carrier, design, implementation, routing, switching