About the Role
Play a critical role in the definition and delivery of a new class of electronically steered antennas for SATCOM applications. Lead the development of digital electronics for these user terminals, from design to production.
Our client is embarking on a unique project in space, destabilising traditional methods of satellite manufacturing and in the process disrupting market norms that have been in place for decades. In a market full of large, bureaucratic businesses, this company is on a scale that allows unparalleled agility and dynamism, coupled with patented next-gen satellite manufacturing capabilities, to deliver unique and high-performing space systems.
Benefits & Opportunities
- Develop digital electronics for next-generation antennas, from design to production, play a critical role in defining the future of SATCOMs
- Join one of the fastest growing aerospace companies in Europe, who retain an agility that allows for fast decisions and results
- Make a critical impact on unique and industry-disrupting space programs, working with major names in space
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- Hands-on experience developing digital electronics/hardware
- Experience using/controlling ICs for AESAs
- Experience with FPGAs, microcontroller, etc
Interested to know more?
Please send an email with your CV attached to [email protected] and we will find a time to speak.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
AESA - Phased Array - User Terminal - Electronically Steered Antenna - Digital Electronics - PCB - Beamforming - SPI Bus - I2C Bus - USB - LAN - WLAN - BT - RS232 - RS422 - RS485 - MCU - ATMEL - MPU - Microcontroller - Microprocessor - Microchip - PLDS - FPGAs - Xilinx. - Hyperlynx.