About the Role
As a subject matter expert for the spacecraft electronic system, you will provide critical insight into the whole electronic development cycle for my client’s unique spacecraft systems. You will lead a mentor of specialised engineers providing them with invaluable guidance regarding the electrical system and coordinating with internal teams and key stakeholders to ensure outstanding service.
My client is a cutting-edge spacecraft manufacturer offering highly customized spacecraft products to industry giants and space pioneers. Their unique approach to manufacturing alongside their innovative technologies allow them to offer an efficient and cost-effective alternative to traditional spacecraft manufacturing methods and are completely revolutionizing the aerospace industry as we know it.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You will make a critical impact on a range of unique and disruptive space programs – turning science fiction into science fact.
- You will be fully immersed in highly customizable and pioneering technology.
- You will join a hugely dynamic, collaborative, work environment and belong to a company that puts its employees first.
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- Experience working across all the core electrical and digital engineering domains. i.e. Power, Control, Electronics, Signal Processing, Communications, and Computer.
- Experience within the aerospace industry
- Experience in RF is ideal.
Interested to know more?
If this opportunity is of interest to you please email me your resume at [email protected].
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Electrical Engineering, Spacecraft Manufacturing, Radio Frequency, Power, Control, Electronics, Signal Processing, Communications, Computer Engineering.