About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Regulatory Manger, responsible for shaping policy and developing strategy. You will advise senior management on bringing innovative products to market, focusing on resolving issues with regulatory agencies and representing my client at regulatory proceedings and meetings.
My client is a pioneering satellite operator, a true industry behemoth, serving thousands of organisations and billions of individuals globally to provide high-quality and cost-effective connectivity, communications, broadcasting, and mobility services. They are driving innovation in the industry and leading the delivery of top-tier service in communications.
Benefits & Opportunities
- The opportunity to help shape the future of a market leading company and an industry
- Working in a critical and senior capacity with a growth-mode company on brand-new, highly innovative projects
- Inclusive workplace culture that promotes and thrives on innovation
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- 10 years + experience in regulatory market access and licensing
- Strong knowledge of the satellite industry and relevant technologies
- Experience with international, regional, and domestic regulatory bodies
Interested to know more?
Send your resume to [email protected] alongside detailing your suitability for the position.
Keywords…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
MEO, LEO, NGSO, Satcoms, Regulatory, Spectrum Management, Market Access, Licensing, Policy Making,