About the Role
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for you to work on some of the most exciting and innovative RF technology currently being developed by the global market leader of subsystems and communications equipment. As the Senior RF Engineer, you will provide significant contributions and leadership to the design of state-of-the-art RF and microwave electronic products.
You would be working for the world's leading manufacturer of electronic components and subsystems. Their products have shaped the market, and they are strongly positioned for growth with continued investments into new technologies and capabilities to stay at the forefront of the rapidly evolving electronic component and subsystem industry.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You will be working on technology that is at the forefront of innovation and will have a dramatic impact on the future of the industry.
- You will be working alongside the best product design engineers and mechanical engineers in the industry.
- You will be joining a company in a major period of growth, with great career progression opportunities
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- 10+ years’ experience in design engineering
- Experience working with solid state power amplifier design (higher than 100 watts)
- Strong understanding of Path wave RF Genesys Keysight or ADS keysight
Interested to know more?
Please reach out to [email protected] detailing your suitability for this position.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
RF, Radio Frequency, Microwave, Design, Power Amplifier, Genesys Keysight, Low-noise Amplifier, Upconverter, Downconverter, Solid-state Power Amplifier, PCB, Electronic product