About the Role
You will be responsible for the design of large satellite gateways for internal and external customer use, leading cross-departmental teams to deliver ground systems for the next generation of satellite networks and gateways.
My clients are one of the largest satellite operators in existence, constantly pushing the envelope of communications. With major partnerships and projects being announced, this is a great chance to join one of the most well-known and respected players in the industry, working on new technologies which will dramatically change the landscape of the future satellite market.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You’ll be working with one of the largest operators in the satellite industry, with exposure to some of the most innovative technologies currently in development
- This is a chance to have a tangible impact on future satellite gateway technologies
- Join a global player, with great working flexibility, travel opportunities, and exposure to many different sides of the business
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- 5-10 years’ experience in the design of end-to-end satellite ground systems
- Strong experience delivering relevant projects, solid examples of internal and external stakeholder engagement and management
- Demonstrable experience in RF measurement techniques, testing, and commissioning of ground stations
Interested to know more?
Please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] and we can find a time to have a confidential conversation.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Satellite, Satellite Communications, SATCOMs, Telecommunications, Telecoms, GEO, LEO, MEO, Gateways, Ground Stations, Systems, RF, Radio Frequency, Systems Engineering, Networks, IP, Switching, Routing, Project Management, Vendor Management, Supplier Management