About the Role
We are looking for an experienced space-based antenna engineer to design antenna/payload communications subsystems for various exciting space missions.
Our client is a global leader in the development and manufacture of spacecraft and robotics, delivering cutting edge space missions and operations, leading the charge in lunar colonies, earth observation and communications.
Benefits & Opportunities
- Work on cutting-edge space-based technologies
- Join a growing, global space leader with many exciting ongoing programs
- A new office and presence in the UK with great growth potential
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- 5+ years’ experience in antenna design
- Solid experience programming in Matlab, Python or C++
- Strong RF experience
Interested to know more?
Please send your CV to [email protected] and we can arrange a time to have a confidential conversation.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Satellite - Space - SATCOMs - Payload - Antenna - Phased Array - RF - Radio Frequency - LNA - Filters - Combiners - SSPA - TWTAs - Oscillators - Coding - Programming - Matlab - Python - C++ - R&D - Systems Engineering - Subsystems - ESA - Hardware - Software - Robotics - Space Operations - Space Missions - Communications.