About the Role
This is an opportunity to establish and create my client’s operational capability from scratch. You will be central in the 24/7 network operations function, which will eventually grow and develop under your guidance into a scaled global operation.
My client is an industry-disruptive NewSpace company with a terminal product that will change the SATCOM industry for the better across the military and commercial domains. With a growing presence across the US and UK, as well as some of the biggest names in the industry as clients, this is not an opportunity to miss.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You will be pivotal in designing the operational capability, working in a greenfield position where you can shape the future operations for this client.
- You will be working at the forefront of innovation, working with some of the biggest clients globally in the defence industry.
- You will start in a 24/7 shift pattern, but eventually develop the team enough to move into a follow-the-sun model.
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- Experience with satellite technologies such as satellite networks, terminals, ground stations, NOCs, TACs, or field installations.
- The ability to troubleshoot and solve problems related to satellite technologies and be customer facing.
- The ability to get UK Security Clearance.
Interested to know more?
Sound like something you’d love to do? Contact me with your CV at [email protected]
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
SATCOM, NOC, Satellite networks, ground station, user terminal, MEO, LEO, GEO, multi-orbit, satellite systems, telecommunications, VSAT, earth station, network operations, satellite operations.