About the Role
In this role, you will be serving as a Cyber security SME, supporting system security design, and leading security best practices.
You’ll also be maintaining, monitoring, and interrogating a first-class security stack working across innovative fast-moving IT Security domains.
A truly innovative Satellite Communications company providing critical assets and infrastructure to global customers across business aviation, government, land mobile, marine and more.
Their state-of-the-art Satellite Communications technology spans SaaS, customer delivery networks, customised data centres & teleports.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You’ll be collaborating with in-house cyber security experts and leaders at global security headquarters (inc CISO & Head of Security Engineering)
- You’ll have huge scope to influence security best practices, initiatives, policies, system design
- You’ll be working across multiple fast-moving IT security domains e.g., SaaS, customer delivery networks, customised data centres, self-manufactured hardware
- You’ll be using a deep, first-class cyber security stack including leading incident response, SIEM & Vulnerability Management technologies
- You’ll be joining an expanding security team offering rapid progression
- You’ll be working at a satellite industry pioneer providing customised satellite communications technology to global customers
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- Software engineering background e.g., coding, custom scripting, and automation (Python preferred)
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Security tools and stack; EDR, SIEM, Vulnerability Management etc, preferably inc. SecOps / Incident Response
- Understanding of IT Systems and system administration (AD & Windows preferred)
Interested to know more?
Send an email to Harry Baldwin at [email protected] for more information or apply with your CV/resume.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Security Engineering, Cyber Security, Security Stack, Incident Response, Security Systems