About the Role
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, global space systems manufacturer leading the design and development of a variety of space systems hardware, including RF payloads.
Our client is a global leader in the development and manufacture of spacecraft and robotics, delivering cutting edge space missions and operations, leading the charge in lunar colonies, earth observation and communications.
Benefits & Opportunities
- Work on cutting-edge space-based technologies
- Join a growing, global space leader with many exciting ongoing programs
- A new office and presence in the UK with great growth potential
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- At least 5 years of experience working with satellite communications technology, for example phased array antennas, digital processing, DVBS2X, beam hopping, link budgets etc.
- End-to-end satellite communication systems design, with payload design experience highly preferred
- Experience with writing proposals in response to RFIs, developing technical presentations for customers and previous experience of working with ESA processes would be highly beneficial
Interested to know more?
If you would like to know more about this role, then please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] and we can arrange a time to have a confidential discussion.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Satellite - satellite communications - satcoms - link budgets - system engineering - systems engineering - payload design - satellite subsystems - phased array - antennas - beam hopping.