About the Role
As a Senior Technical Product Manager, you will be responsible for the full product life-cycle of my client’s Network and Media products. This will involve working across several business units as a member of the innovation team to enhance existing products, and introduce brand-new ones to my client’s already impressive portfolio.
My client is one of the world’s leading satellite operators that is transitioning from being a capacity-selling business to being one that can provide a true end-to-end managed service offering. As such, it is a massively exciting time for them full of growth, positive change, and progression for their employees.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You’ll be working in a well-funded and highly visible role leading the innovative transformation of a company working with state-of-the-art tech
- You’ll be leading technological transformation through innovative product solutions
- You’ll have excellent career progression opportunities, and work within a dynamic and transformative team
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- Technical understanding of both Networks and Media product lines.
- Sector expertise on the latest MNO, Enterprise, and Media solutions.
- Full product lifecycle management experience.
Interested to know more?
Does this sound like you? Get in touch! Please email me a copy of your CV as well as a summary of why you’d be a good fit to [email protected]
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Product Manager, Product Life Cycle, Product Owner, Technical Product Manager, Senior Product Manager, Networks, Media, Media Networks, MNOs, Enterprise, Product Roadmap, Network Architecture.