About the Role
Due to continued growth and success, a need has arisen for a Solutions Engineer to work in the US. Acting as the bridge between commercial teams and customers, you would be working with T1 Broadcasters, OTT Platforms, Video Studios and Telcos. Working alongside the commercial teams, you would be tasks with customer facing hands on demonstrations, architecture, pricing, testing, PoCs, and end to end project delivery.
A well-known and established company, which has retained it’s “start-up”, family feel, this organisation is an industry leader within video delivery. It’s strong reputation across the globe, has helped to establish continued growth, as they sell solutions for Video Compression, Cloud DVR, OTT and streaming.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You will have the opportunity to work for a well-regarded organisation with a fantastic reputation.
- This role will offer you progression and growth alongside the company, as they are looking for individuals who want to develop into senior roles.
- There is a fantastic team atmosphere you can enjoy and a high collaborative work ethic. Hard work is recognised and you will not be micromanaged. Instead, you will be encouraged to freely develop business.
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- Previously worked with IP or CDN solutions
- Experience of the Media Broadcast and Video industry
- Exceptional customer facing skills
Interested to know more?
If you would like to know more about this role, then please do send a copy of your resume to [email protected] and we can arrange a time to have a confidential discussion.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Cloud – Engineering – PreSales – Solutions Architect – Cloud DVR – VOD – OTT – Content Distribution – T1 Broadcasters – CDN – Telcos – Video Processing – IP – OTT Platforms – Content Delivery – Orchestration – Linux – Complex Solutions – PoCs – RFI/RFP