About the Role
Due to continuous growth, our client is looking to grow a new segment of the business and bring on a Solutions Owner to work collaboratively with a global team to drive and orchestrate key projects for the organisation. The successful individual will be tasked with managing customer expectations and relationships for Tier 1 clients whilst taking responsibility for the successful delivery of RFI/RFPs.
Our client, a prominent player in the Broadcast Media sector, is undergoing an exciting transformation as they transition towards cloud and IP-based solutions and services. With recent partnerships established with leading tech vendors, they are strategically positioning themselves as a global go-to partner for service operations.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You will be stepping into an industry-leading organisation during a period of growth as new segments of the business develop
- Your role will play a pivotal part in shaping an exciting new season for the organisation, allowing you to have a lasting and immediate impact on the future of the company
- You will have the opportunity to develop and progress into leadership positions
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- Experience managing individuals across multiple complex projects
- Prior experience in roles like Product Owner/Manager with client relationship responsibilities
- A background in broadcast technology (broadcast solutions, playout, encoding, distribution, OTT transmission, or media ecosystem)
Interested to know more?
If you would like to discuss the details of this role further, please contact Tim Meredith at [email protected].
Keywords…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Solutions – Cloud – SaaS – Systems Integration – Playout – Cloud Video – Cloud Broadcast – Transmission – Encoding – Multiplexing – Distribution – IP – Pay-TV – End-to-end – VOD – Video on Demand - ST210 - Prince2 – PMP – ITIL – Project – Product – Programme