About the Role
As a Spacecraft Quality Engineer, you will produce product and quality assurance management plans and lead the execution and delivery of these relating to this unique program. You will work with program managers, engineers, vendors, and the end customer to ensure the delivery of cutting-edge spacecraft.
Our client is embarking on a unique project in space, destabilising traditional methods of satellite manufacturing and in the process disrupting market norms that have been in place for decades. In a market full of large businesses, this company is on a scale that allows unparalleled agility and dynamism, coupled with patented next-gen satellite manufacturing capabilities, to deliver unique and high-performing space systems.
Benefits & Opportunities
- Work on patented, next-generation satellite manufacturing technology
- Join a small but growing company, allowing fast decisions and results, without the frustrations of bureaucracy in a larger organisation
- Make a critical impact on a unique and industry-disrupting space program
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- 5 years or more experience in PA/QA engineering for spacecraft and payload systems
- Experience working the full project lifecycle of a satellite(s) program
- Strong experience working with vendors and customers
Interested to know more?
Please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] and we can find a time to have a confidential conversation.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
PA, QA, Product Assurance, Quality Assurance, RF, Spacecraft, Satellite, Systems, Subsystems, Telecommunications, Risk Management, Technical Design Documentation, NCRs, RFDs, RFWs, Quality Management Systems, Hardware, Software, Products, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO/TS 16949 ECSS, MIL-STF