About the Role
You will be responsible for providing support for in-orbit spacecraft subsystem operations, anomaly analysis and resolution, and take part in pre-launch mission preparation and LEOP support. You will also have a major hand in both ground-based and in-orbit testing and validation and play an active part in the future development of next-generation spacecraft subsystems.
My client is one of the leading innovators in the LEO constellation world whose ultimate aim is to break down the digital divide, providing connectivity to the unconnected and improving service to the barely connected.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You will play an active and important function in providing and guaranteeing, market-leading connectivity services to those that need them most.
- This is a fantastic chance to join one of the most exciting international projects in satcoms, working at the forefront of innovation and providing solutions that will positively impact the lives of millions.
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- At least 3, and ideally 5, years of experience within the satellite and/or space industry
- A background in spacecraft, satellite and/or payload operations for a constellation operator, or satellite design and development experience with a prime or manufacturer
- Knowledge of integration and testing of satellite and spacecraft subsystems, especially from an on-the-ground perspective
- Previous experience with multi-satellite LEO constellations would be a huge benefit but not mandatory
Interested to know more?
If the above is resonating with you and you are interested in learning more please send your CV or resume to [email protected] for a confidential conversation.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Satellite operations, spacecraft operations, payload operations, integration and test, AIT, on-orbit operations, in-orbit testing, LEO, constellations, satcoms, comsat, satellite connectivity