Our client, is looking for someone to support their innovative tech support team, ensuring they continue to provide first-class support to their global clients.
About the Role
As the Tech Support Engineer, you will be part of a technical spearhead for global customers, providing level 2 and level 3 technical support for products and clients. As well as working with the unique cloud XDR platform to troubleshoot and manage the database.
My client is a cyber security vendor experiencing phenomenal growth at 75% per year. They are constantly on the hunt for new ways to innovate the endpoint detection and response space.
They are currently pioneering a unique cloud XDR platform, with a higher MITRE ATT&CK rating than Microsoft and Crowdstrike.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You will be joining an innovative fast moving, high growth pre-IPO cyber vendor, offering stock options for new starters
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a dynamic technical team supporting the installation and management of their unique XDR platform for their global clients
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- 8+ years experience as a Tech Support Engineer, across troubleshooting, networking, and database management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems and server platforms; Linux distributions and MacOS
- Experience with networking protocols & networking tools (e.g. TCP/ IP, Wireshark, Telnet, netstat, Mac TCP Dump)
Interested to know more?
Send an email to Daisy Steel at [email protected] for more information or apply with your CV.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Cybersecurity, Technology Support, Engineer, Security Systems, Microsoft windows, Linux, Mac OS, Python, Wireshark, Telnet, netstat, Mac TCP Dump