About the Role
As a Technical Architect, you will lead all development of ground systems for an on-orbit servicing business at the spacecraft level. You will act with the authority of the Director of Engineering, essentially as their right hand, and take ownership of a variety of crucially important functions.
My client is a leading provider of in-space infrastructure and on-orbit servicing solutions. They are breaking incredible new ground in space situational awareness and working towards making space as safe and sustainable as possible for future generations.
Benefits & Opportunities
- The chance to join a fantastic organisation working at the forefront of space sustainability and on-orbit servicing
- The opportunity to take ownership of the delivery of all ground system solutions under the authority delegated by the Director of Engineering
- Work closely with some of the most interesting technological developments in one of the fastest-growing and most important areas of the space industry
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- 10-15 years of experience in the design and development of spacecraft ground systems with experience in a Systems Engineering or Architect function
- Experience in not only the installation and commissioning of ground systems but also an in-depth understanding of TT&C and flight dynamics
- Previous management or team leadership experience and a degree in an engineering discipline
Interested to know more?
If you would like to know more about this role, then please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] and we can arrange a time to have a confidential discussion.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Spacecraft, systems engineering, technical architect, ground systems, satellite ground systems, debris removal, on-orbit servicing