About the Role
As VP Technology, you’ll be leading the technical arm of this business as it changes and transitions from a hardware business to one offering software and embedded solutions. In charge of 220 people, you’ll be driving growth and strategy with a constant focus on the future.
A leader in the access control and near field communications market, this business has been helping people get access to events, conferences, secure locations and so much more for over 40 years. They combine a legacy of success with an adaptable approach to innovation and change, which is why they have kept themselves competitive for so long.
Benefits & Opportunities
• You’ll have a significant opportunity to make massive positive change in this businesses markets, with their customers and with their people.
• Your work will directly impact millions of people who use this company’s products globally.
• You’ll be working for a business who have the security of legacy but the agility of a start-up, they’ve a proven history of success but are excited by progress and change.
To be successful you’ll need to have…
• We’re looking for a seasoned technical leader who can create a strategy and drive this part of the business towards it.
• Successful candidates will need a background working with embedded systems, to give themselves credibility with the existing teams.
• They need experience of creating change and transformation in an Agile environment, ideally taking businesses from the hardware world to being software-ccentric.
Interested to know more?
Get in touch! Send me an email at [email protected] detailing why you think you could be a great fit.
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
[software, hardware, embedded systems, access control, near field communications, leadership, technology, engineering]