About the Role
Our client is currently seeking an individual based in Japan to join their team as a Channel Partner Manager. In this role, you will be working with established channel partners to grow and expand revenue within the Japanese market with the vision of expanding business across multiple vertices such as broadcast, sports, education and corporate.
This is an industry-leading organisation specialising in real-time graphics and live-production solutions, as the organisation continues to grow, they are looking to expand the reach of its established and in-demand technology suite in regions such as Japan.
Benefits & Opportunities
- There is a huge opportunity for growth within the Japanese market, as the 3rd largest economy, with the potential to increase revenue both through further enabling the existing distributors and the recruitment of new channel partners.
- This is a unique opportunity to work at a ‘mature start-up’ within the region, with a fantastic balance of autonomy and support from the wider team.
- You would be working with leading, cutting-edge solutions within an organisation that is regarded highly within the industry
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- Experience managing and developing channel partner relationships
- A track record of successful revenue growth within the Japanese market
- Understanding of the Broadcast and ProAV ecosystem
Interested to know more?
Please send a copy of your CV/resume to Abi Burnham at [email protected] and we can arrange a time to have a confidential conversation.
Keywords…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Broadcast Media – Pro-AV – Live-Production – Graphics – SaaS – Channel Account Manager – CAM – Channel – Partner – Tier 1 Broadcasters – Distributors – Key Accounts – Individual Contributor – Cloud – Virtual XR – Automation – Content Creators – Live Streaming – Sports Production.