About the Role
You will play a crucial role in the design of my client’s cutting-edge satellite antenna products manufactured using patented 3D printed technologies. You will work closely with partners and suppliers to deliver on the design, model and test of their innovative RF products and provide invaluable insight into the development of their product line.
Our client is embarking on a unique project in aerospace, destabilising traditional methods of space manufacturing and in the process disrupting market norms that have been in place for decades. In a market full of large businesses, this company is on a scale that allows unparalleled agility and dynamism, coupled with patented next-gen manufacturing capabilities, to deliver unique and high-performing RF systems.
Benefits & Opportunities
- You will be working for one of the most talked about RF product manufacturers in Europe and will play a key part developing their product line.
- You will have great exposure to senior leadership and the broader industry, a position that could change the shape of your career.
- You will be working with 3D-printed parts and designs that are destabilising norms in the industry that have been in place for decades.
To be successful you’ll need to have…
- 5+ years’ experience in Radio Frequency antenna design
- Experience designing Space-Segment Antennas.
- Experience managing customers and suppliers.
Interested to know more?
If this opportunity is of interest to you please email me your resume at [email protected].
Key words…if all these are resonating, this could be the job for you!!
Radio Frequency, Surveillance, Radar, Antenna, ELINT, SIGNIT, Space, Defence, Manufacturing,